Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

It's a Good, Good Day!

Well, my friends. Yesterday was quite productive, my house is much more orderly with the laundry folded and put away. And I have been able to bless my husband by cleaning the house and feeding him. It's so important for everyone to be fed at appropriate times (snarky, snarky). ;) Speaking of feeding... My little G, at nearly 9 months old, is already starting to be a champion eater!

Why does that not surprise me?

Maybe because he's always been a little on the ginormous side? We only started trying solids this past week (going for the baby led weaning here) and he is putting fist to mouth quite well!

It's amazing, actually. My oldest, K, took such a long time to figure out how to swallow. Now we are all sitting around the dinner table together, and it's quite sociable and nice.

Here's a little encouragement on the matter of first-time-obedience. K has been trying the boundaries and testing us at every turn (sigh). And so my lovely Mom sent me this link and it really was quite an encouragement. I needed to be reminded that it is His kindness to us that leads us to repentance. And I want repentant children, because I want their hearts safely in His charge!

I'm looking forward to the weekend, and completing the other tasks that I have set for today.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, too!



BlogSignature4


No comments:

Post a Comment