Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pregnancy Insomnia

Yes, it's 2am. And I am sitting here drinking chamomile tea in an effort to calm my busy mind and soothe my rather uncomfortable self back to sleep. I'm not sure if writing a blog post really is the wisest thing to do at the moment, but, like all of the other tasks on my to-do list, I have a limited time before things become even more busy!

Yes, the baby is due in 27 days (or less, of course). And this short-torso is running out of room. That's what I get for being 5'2" and marrying someone who is 6'2". ;) Long babies.

I did want to update, however, that the weekly to-do list and f@cebook/n3tflix hiatus has been a huge success. I have never had such a productive time period in my life! But I guess I just should have put blogging on the weekly list! ;)

I have been exercising regularly, and really have never felt better, in spite of being pregnant. I'm looking forward to labor being different as well. Dailymile didn't get put on the daily to-do list either, so that didn't get updated. But I have been regularly walking and lifting weights (light ones) since this last spring.

I am very excited about the next few months. We have some really great Thanksgiving plans and Christmas plans, in spite of being far from home and on a military base, and due early December! Our amazing friends all happen to be in similar situations and unable to travel home for Thanksgiving, so we are planning a "Round Robin" progressive Thanksgiving dinner on the weekend following that thankful day. Though perhaps it should be called "Round Turkey" dinner! So I have to keep from going into labor before that, especially because one of the courses is at my house! Yes, 38 weeks-pregnant-woman is hosting, and thrilled about it!

Christmas is open thus far, but I am hoping to have my custom-made (by my handsome and talented husband and a friend) Moravian Christmas pyramid in my living room. I am looking forward to being able to set up a nativity at a focal point on our "tree." Our son is nearly 2 and this Christmas will be all the more delightful for being able to enjoy our own traditions as as family.

O look! It's nearly 2:30! I am finished with my tea and this blog post as well. ;) Nighty-night... again, for this sleepy pregnant lady!

Blessings to all 4 of my faithful "followers" and I remain:

BlogSignature4

No comments:

Post a Comment